Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Quick Thanksgiving Centerpieces

These were quick and easy centerpieces that I made to decorate the tables at Thanksgiving.
Materials
 $1.00 pails from the Target dollar aisle
pieces of styrofoam
glue gun
old yarn or moss
autumn color artificial flowers
Fall pack of scrapbook paper

1. Cut a small cube of styrofoam to fit inside each pail.
2. Put a dab of hot glue at the bottom.
3. Select the scrapbook design you want to use. Cut out design and wrap around pail. Put a tiny bit of hot glue to attach paper.
4. Insert artificial flower
5. Use old yarn or moss to cover the white styrofoam cube. I used some yarn I had lying around because I was out of green moss.
6. I cut out a tiny saying and taped it to the handle of each pail.






Final Product



No comments:

Post a Comment